December 12, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!

Saturday a group of my girlfriends got together for our annual PJ Exchange Christmas party at our friend Blair's house. It was a lot of fun and great to catch up with everyone... we missed Shelby... poor Sloan got sick and needed her momma.



We had some fun with posing for pictures and Blair spiced them up!



We decorated homemade gingerbread cookies that Blair's pastry chef hubby made for us!

















The next morning we went to Sfuzzi's and I had chicken and waffles... OMG best thing ever!










UH OH I look rough the next morning!











When I got home we took Channing to see Santa. She saw him at school and did GREAT but I think with Momma there she was a little more leary to go by herself... SOOOOOO momma got to see Santa too!




Playing in the bath talking to herself in the shiny thingy!





This morning before school... isn't she a doll? I am not partial or anything!!




I have to say Chandler took Channing to her friend Jack's birthday party at little gym Saturday evening and they had a BLAST!!!! Take a look on Jack's Mommy's blog... Heather Bakes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. how fun does all of this look?! had fun swapping with you girl xoxo!

    ReplyDelete