December 7, 2011

The Liebster Award!


Well I had a nice little surprise waiting for me in my inbox yesterday morning... Ms Mia Maree gave me the Liebster Blog award! Thanks girl that just made my little bloggy day! Go check out her blog! It is seriously so cute! So here are the deets on this awesome blog award!




The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming
bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


Liebster is a German word meaning 'dear, sweet, kind, nice, good,
beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome'.


To keep this award going (by passing along to other new deserving blogs), the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 follower sthat have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too! 


So, here are my choices to receive this award...

1. Flores Lifestyle
2. Mr. B & Me
3. The Peters Family
4. The Miskells
5. The Howard Family Blog

Thanks again for the Award Ms. Mia Maree!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks girl!!! You are too sweet!! I will certainly pass on to others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was so sweet of you to think of me :)! Especially since I have been a little MIA! Hope your little family is doing great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!!!! I'm FAMOUS!!!! Lol!
    www.floreslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete