December 12, 2011

How The Glitz Stole Christmas!

Link

I did how the glitz stole Christmas blog swap with The Bargain Blonde and got paired up with SWEET Samantha!! Check out Samantha's blog... it is SO cute and she is so sweet and sent the BEST gifts ever!!

Here is ALL the loot! ALL of it fits me SO well!


Who doesn't LOVE Elf? If you havent tried it you should! It is awesome!

The cutest 'K' keyring! So glitzy!


We all know I love the Kardashian's and some people seem so upset that Khloe's husband is going to play for the Mavs now... I only hope I get to meet her at a game !!!



A very sweet note from Sam!


AND she sent TWO tutu's and TWO headbands for Channing! That is just the cutest and sweetest thing ever... it amazes me that people are so sweet and always want to include Channing! She is one lucky girl!!
This was SO much fun to do!! I loved it and I can't wait to do another Swap!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. That was sooo sweet of her to send Channing that!! Seriously! And I'm pumped about lamar coming here. I love him and khloe. Don't like kim, but khloe I luuurrrvveee. So glad you participated. I love everything you got :) and guess who got her xmas card from you today!!?? Me! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glamour is one of my fav magazines! :) Such a cute idea for this swap! & That is precious Channing got two tutu's and headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE stuff :) wish I had known in time to participate!

    ReplyDelete