December 8, 2011

Holiday Q & A !







I got this idea from Kelsey @ Eat Drink Be A Tourist! She has such a GREAT name so go check her blog out!



Holiday q & a



1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot choc for sure


2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa sets the gifts out unwrapped that he brought you DUH



3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white


4. Do you hang mistletoe? No just because I have no idea where to get it


5. When do you put your decorations up? Start the day after Thanksgiving


6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Stuffing



7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I love them all.... I always have loved the holidays



8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was older haha I am so gullable I guess, I think I was 8 or 9? AND I cried!



9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No... unless Chandler talks me into opening ONE



10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Peacock Theme



11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love



12. Can you ice skate? yes, not very well


13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Tons of clothes from my Uncle in second grade


14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family and the birth of our Savior



15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?Umm I dont think I have a fave


16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? cutting down our Xmas tree the day after Thanksgiving



17. What tops your tree? A glittery star but when our tree fell I haven't put it back on :)



18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I love to find gifts for others and see them excited to get it but lets be honest... a good gift is never not welcomed here


19. Candy canes: yuck or yum? not a huge fan


20. Favorite Christmas show? I love the Grinch


21. Saddest Christmas song? Christmas Shoes... I actually HATE that song


22. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night



Wanna do this too?? Copy and paste and link back to this post... It is fun to read everyone's responses!


2 comments:

  1. My husband mentions how much he likes that christmas shoes song...I give him the most insane look, I think that song is so sad and depressing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that pink TREE!!!

    ReplyDelete