December 27, 2011

Thank Goodness For A New Coffee Maker!

WHEW what a GREAT weekend but man oh man are we tired! I decided to post a few random pictures from my phone until I can get the 'real camera' pictures on the blog! Channing had so much fun this year with Christmas and I know next year she will really get the whole concept of Santa and her Elf on the shelf that it will be even cooler for her. BUT.... she got tons of great stuff this year... blocks, a wagon, a kitchen, an aqua doodle, clothes, shoes... the girl is well taken care of and we wouldnt have it any other way!



Christmas morning before anyone got to our house she wanted to ride in her wagon!





Santa Tory brought me new sunnies! YAY!!!! Love!




About to take a stroll down the street in the new wagon!




An awesome wine glass from my in laws!





Playing constantly in her kitchen!! I can't tell you how many times I have eaten wooden food this weekend hahaha! It is so fun! They learn to pretend so early!



She got a new potty from her Uncle Boongie and she actually used it twice this weekend! We were so proud! We are not yet in MAJOR potty training mode but she is interested so we thought why not! Her treat for using the potty is an OREO... she is obsessed!!




Riding in the pink car at the grocery store!!



Gyro bowl... it was awesome watching her snack out of this thing... it is pretty impossible for her to spill!





she kept doing a 'downward dog' pose yesterday and I snapped a picture! She thought it was so funny! Excuse the messy face... still snacking on her pouch of applesauce!



Her hair is getting longer.... I LOVE IT!





The sweetest face!




On the way to school this morning... two plugs are better than one!



Me modeling my new Tory's! Love them!!!!


Hope you guys had a great holiday and are recovering from all of the awesome-ness!!! I'll post more pictures later of our fun and stay tuned for a post on the BEST hair brushes ever.... Im telling you this is exciting people!!!!!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. she is too cute!! Love her passys and love your new sunnies. Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sunglasses! I got Tory boots for Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete