July 31, 2012
July 30, 2012
This is just the cutest thing to me...
We took Channing for Donuts Sunday morning and she chose a PINK one after she chose a chocolate with sprinkles and then proceeded to want a 'NEW' one every time someone walked in and ordered.... We won't be dining in at the donut place for a while hahaha.
My Happy Birthday Red Bull for part of my office birthday celebration... Since I am off for the rest of the week!
Love this sweet picture
Taking a bite of the PINK one
Headed to 'Sloanie's' FIRST birthday party!
Pretty flowers from my office!
Some co-workers got me a GREAT card and FAB gift cards.... I may work at the coolest place ever!
Saturday morning Popsicle in the bathtub... Momma ain't no fool!
She'll appreciate my hair dressing skills one day!
Friday night opening ceremonies on the patio... although it looks like we are watching something scary...
Again I've got skills!
The front of the card from work peeps!
One of the FAB new necklaces from my family birthday celebration! I should post pics of all that loot too... I need to remember to take the pictures!
July 27, 2012
This is SO true!
Channing and I did our best today to support Team USA! It was also carnival day at school and we needed to take money for a train ride at CCDC.... which Channing was obviously excited about.... A dolla make me holla honey boo boo child!
These are GREAT that is all
July 26, 2012
It is OK that I like to take self portraits!
Its OK that I think my baby should be a model
It is OK that shoes make my day sometimes
Its OK that I only ran 1.5 miles yesterday... It was the first run I have been able to do in about 3 weeks after being on antibiotics twice... and having a horrible cough
Its OK that I tried the new press on nails... Haters gonna hate and guess what... people have loved them
July 25, 2012
- I am the middle child and LOVE it... I am also the only girl
- Played soccer when I was little because if I scored a goal I got a new leotard
- I want to run Boston someday and I truly believe I will
- I want Channing and I to be REALLY close like my mom and I are... I cant imagine it any different
- Love to shop... either alone or with my mom... not usually with others... oh and online
- My husband picked me up with the line 'Have you ever been to Chili's'
- I think I have missed my calling as a personal stylist/shopper... Maybe someday
- Pet peeves... going to the bank, getting gas, putting laundry away/dishes away
- I try to smile at and be nice to everyone I meet even the checkers at Target... You NEVER know what a smile or kind word might mean to someone... am I always nice or am I perfect NO WAY...actually sometimes I am rude :( I try not to be.
- Have terrible anxiety and take medicine to help control it
- Terrified or tornadoes
- Love shellfish hate other fish.... oh and love sushi
- Often speak in 'half-talk' ie: perf... annoy...stoops
- Loved The OC and bawled like a baby when it ended
- Love San Francisco Sausalito Napa area... wouldn't mind living there if it weren't so far from our family
- Family is VERY important to me
- I am a BRAVO addict
- Trying to get thru ALL the books I have bought to read (Tori Spellings books, Bethenny's book, White Girl Problems etc etc.... I have made it thru one)
- Love shoes... REALLY love them
- Love to travel but get sad every time a trip is over
- Love swimsuits but don't really love to swim
- Clean freak & love to be organized... wasn't always like this
- Not a big phone talker.... trying to get better at this
- Prefer salty over sweet... Love salt... actually in the past few months 2 friends have sent me gifts of salt
- Love to give gifts
- Words of affirmation is my love language ... I think
- Best Manicotti I ever had was in Philly....before that I didn't really like it
- I have never been to New York... I really want to go
- Love birthdays
- Not really into astrology but I think LEO descriptions really describe me
- Got engaged on Valentines Day in the snow... It was AWESOME
- Been married for 7 years
- Was a hair dresser for a while... graduated from Paul Mitchell The School
- Went to Vegas for the first time last year
- First drink I ever had was a Fuzzy Navel
- There was an incident with 'Love Potion' (vodka and pink lemonade) on a family houseboat trip that STILL gets brought up almost every time we are together.... Haven't had 'Love Potion' since
- FAITH is very important to me and God is my savior and my rock
- I run without music... It is a time to clear my head.... in silence
- Love to spray tan
- Love BIG sunglasses
- We have close friends that we consider family... I would do pretty much anything for them
- HATE milk... seriously grosses me out... Before I had Channing it was hard for me to even buy it to cook with... the sweat on the outside is the most disgusting thing to me
- Don't like to fly... I always have some sort of drink before boarding.... even if it is at 6:30 am.... Nervous wreck
- Used to hate my ears and would NEVER put my hair up so I wouldn't expose them
- Love labels but NOT obsessed... I wore a shirt from Wal Mart yesterday and got tons of compliments... If it is cute and I like it I don't care where it is from or who made it
- I have been to Snoop Dogs house... the one that was on cribs a LONG time ago... I like him
- I have waited in line in the pouring rain at a liquor store to meet Bethenny Frankel. It was awesome!
- Haven't read 50 Shades of Gray and let's be honest... Probably won't
- Couldn't eat pizza when I was preggo grossed me out
- Used to be pretty shy.... being a hair dresser I got over that very quickly
I don't think I repeated anything but if I did I am sorry... There is probably more... But I'll have to save it for another post. I started this three times because I couldn't find time to finish it!
July 24, 2012
July 23, 2012
Friday night we cooked out with Grammie & Papa Scott
Channing can grill a mean burger!
Since these are out of order.... Sunday night we got to see sweet family that moved to FL!
We played on the slide
We 'pitt' on the ground... why? I am not really sure :)
I watched my sweet girl having fun
Saturday night we ate at The Keg for my dad's birthday celebration!
Found some awesome Gold/Coral running shorts... MAYBE since the cough is getting better I will be able to run for the first time in 2.5 weeks this week.
We got a new pool.... when Channing and I went into the store she said I want a PINK one.... Thank you Lord for letting there be a PINK pool!
My little Pellegrino Princess
Some fierce loving!
Mommas Friday night drink!
YES I ate the WHOLE thing!
This was this morning... Not loving Monday's
Happy we found a PINK pool!
She may or may not be dramatic... wonder where she gets it!
This is Chandler's cousins girlfriend Lauren... Channing loves her and she got her to do a cheer move LOL
Nutella Cupcakes were made... they were OK
Saturday morning cuddles! LOVE my sweet girl!
We had an amazing weekend with lots of family! Loved every second of it!