July 9, 2012

Swell Caroline

SwellButton2.jpg

I wanted to share one of the cutest online shops with you guys!


You have probably seen their darling jewelry pinned on Pinterest! I finally made my first purchase there and cannot wait to get it in the mail! I just think ALL of their stuff is SO cute. And it ALL looks so chic and classy!


Pin it to Win it! 

I mean look at their AMAZING monogrammed charm on this chunky necklace.... TO DIE FOR!

no preview 
 
no preview 

And the cutest EVER monogram stud earrings! Preppy chic in every sense of the word! I just LOVE them!

Square Crystal Earrings

And they have more than JUST monogrammed stuff.... Check out these amazing earrings only $25!

Tizzy Necklace - Short {White or Clear} 

I keep seeing these BIG chunky chain link necklaces everywhere and they have the cutest ones and very affordable too!


Acrylic Monogram Name Necklace 

They also have the acrylic jewelry as well that we keep seeing everywhere.... The color options are endless!


Top to bottom: Mini Gold (1/2 inch), Medium Sterling, Large Gold

I have to say my FAVE is the HUGE monogram necklace! LOVE IT!

I love them SO much that I was chosen as a Swell Ambassador! I would love for you guys to go check them out and keep them in mind for your next jewelry purchase or gift purchases!

You can click on any picture or link in this blog to head on over to their website or you could always click on their button on my blog to be taken directly to their site! Have fun browsing.... I am betting that you will certainly want to buy something.... ENJOY!

If you guys sign up for an account with them or decide to order something PLEASE use this code 77385 when signing up or checking out so they know that I referred you! Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment