July 11, 2012

Please Spread The Word





I wanted to ask you guys to consider helping out a family who's adopted son is in Channing's CCDC class. They unexpectedly but excitedly found out that they are being given his bio sister this coming Monday. They found out July 9th and have about a week to try and prepare for this sweet baby girl.

She is 13 months old and his mom asked if I had anything they could use and if I knew of anyone who might have some stuff. Clothing is major because they have all little boy stuff right now for her older brother. Anything from 12 months and up would be a GREAT help to them. 

If you are interested in helping please e-mail me and we can figure out a way to get it to them. I work in Dallas so if you are close we could try and meet but if you are so inclined to help and are out of town and want to send something I can get you an address.


Thank you for even considering helping this sweet family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment