April 30, 2013





I would NEVER EVER EVER say:

  • I am giving up coffee for good
  • I hate HUGE bags, jewelry, sunglasses, fur and vintage anything
  • Hey, no more reality TV I am going to read a book instead
  • I am going to Target JUST for groceries and NOT browsing every other section in the store
  • I just want to pay FULL price for everything all of the time
  • Don't take me to an Estate Sale... I HATE THEM
  • I HATE gold
  • Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Kyle Richards, Tori Spelling and Bethenny Frankle annoy me
  • Please leave your dishes in the left side of the sink
  • Lets watch GOLF
  • Patio? Who would want to go have a drink outside on a nice day?
  • I totally wish it was 100 degrees all day every day
  • I never want to go back to NAPA... it was seriously the worst place on earth
image
  • There is no such thing as a stupid question
image
  • All I want is a HUGE glass of cold MILK
image
  • Forget Target lets go to Walmart




 
 
My sweet girl watching TV with ALL of her babies


 
Just a mom and her girl.
 
image

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I love huge accessories I wouldnt give them up either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's pretty darn impossible to go to Target JUST for groceries. I mean really, does anyone do that??

    ReplyDelete