April 12, 2013

This & That

LOVING the MATTE top coat from Revlon.






Apparently I took a lot of outfit pictures this week




Channing in her cute peplum top!
 
Such a mini fashionista!



Baby 'top knot' adorable!






Thank you to my in-laws we are getting out front walk totally redone!
 
It is going to be so nice. Chandler was out of town and so I asked Channing to wave so we could send him a picture. Should be mostly finished today! YAY!
 


My necklace that has turquoise in it is from Very Jane. I LOVE IT!


 
 
What are you guys up to this weekend?
 
XO

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit on your FFF link! And I like your necklace above as well! Found you in the FFF! Want to GFC with me? I'm a following you! :)

    Cheers!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, found you through the friday link up!

    Want to follow each other?

    Also, I'm holding a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette, when you get a chance pop on over! :)
    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-naked-2-palette.html

    ReplyDelete