April 2, 2013

8 Years

8 years?! REALLY?
 
Sounds so cheesy but I still feel like we just started dating some days. I remember the exact moment we met and I am SO glad we did. I actually remember the first time you talked to me at Chili's my first Sunday in Abilene when you waited on my table... I STILL REMEMBER... whether you believe that I do or not. :)
 


I am forever thankful that God crossed our paths and so many of the decisions we made before we met one another ultimately led us to each other.
 

 
I am thankful that we still have fun together and still make each other laugh.
I am thankful that God chose us to be Channing's parents and gave us the opportunity to raise her together.

 
I am so thankful that you are encouraging when I need it and that you let me be me and love me just the way that I am.

 
I know that Channing is thankful for you! The way she looks at you and adores you. The way she says that you are funny and silly. I know you will be the daddy she needs and looks to for advice. I know that you will make her always feel loved, beautiful and worthwhile not matter what.

 
I couldn't have asked for a better husband and I definitely couldn't have asked for a better Daddy for our little girl.
 
I love you more and more each day!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. You two are too cute! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes! So sweet! Happy anniversary Balch Bunch! <3

    ReplyDelete