April 23, 2013

Alexis GET OUT!

 
My fave scene!
 
ok... I don't usually comment on my reality tv obsessions but I feel the need to today.
Last nights episode of the Real Housewives of the OC was hilaire and crazy!
 
First off, Alexis is NOT being bullied. She used that word because it is such a hot topic these days. She is just using it to get more attention. I don't think Tamra should have ever let her come to the party. Lets be honest... I don't think many people on reality tv are totally real. I mean how can you be with camera's with you all of the time BUT I know one thing for sure. Alexis is NOT real AT ALL. Period the end. Vicki is annoying me this season already. Look... the plastic surgery is weird... Brooks is CRAY and you are going through a mid-life crisis. Thats ok... I think a lot of people do but OWN it. Like you always say! Tamra is awesome... really liking her. Also, Gretchen is winning me over more and more! Plus, her make-up is always flawless. Now HEATHER has to be my absolute fave now. Something about her I just love! The new girl... I don't know about her yet... she just seems silly. 


#ootd

My little brothers birthday is this week and I posted this pic today in honor of his birthday week!
Awww Cole... so cute with a tiny broken arm!
 
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment