January 16, 2012

Our Morning So Far...

Channing is 'coloring' now so I decided to upload some pics from our morning so far! I love having days off with her... we are trying to make the most of it! Started off with some tv this morning!


Then lots of toys and Caillou!


The we went to the 'hood' park and on a walk to pick flowers and see ducks! The ducks decided it was to windy to hang out this morning... so we picked lots of flowers!


























































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Her little patagonia vest is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart. I love her beanie!

    I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete