January 6, 2012

Day 6 Some Things That Make Me Smile!




6. Something that makes you smile.... THIS girl !




Even after a fit... She has an angel face... see the tear hanging on for dear life!? How does she do it?!




Resting/Winding down before bedtime... in NEW PJs!



Watching TV with Daddy!


Momma snapping a picture before waking Sleeping Beauty!



A little self port! I LOVE this necklace and haven't been able to wear it for a while because the clasp came apart from the rest of the necklace... ANYHOW, I fixed it this morning! So proud and I feel like I am having a better mascara day than yesterday (it was a disaster... the kind when you are looking at your eyelashes thinking 'If I had time I'd wash all of this off and start over' except there is NEVER any time hahaha)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: