May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This little pitiful fit that Channing threw this morning. I was just trying to take her morning picture for her Daddy and her Grandparents! Goodness! She pulled the pink blanket down off of the side of the chair and pushed it off in front of her...silly girl!





Channing's new sound trick!



(Disclaimer: I was just holding up my phone hoping to capture it on video... I WAS WATCHING THE ROAD....DON'T WORRY!)


This dress that Selma Blair wore on some Red Carpet! I MUST HAVE THIS for my next pregnancy... how cute is that! ADORE!






That my friend Chelsea just found out that she is having a baby GIRL! I just had a feeling all along! I do with most of my friends... I am usually right... Usually... except for this time that my friend Tami had a boy named Ty... I was wrong then!


Chels & I at her wedding...





I Just can't get enough of...



See Below!




So Cute and come with a few different color options!






PERFECT for summer!











I NEED this for the Fourth of July! NEED IT!


3 comments:

  1. OH we are in the tantrum stage too. It makes our days SO LONG! Hang in there girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Channing...haha shes so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress you are wearing in the picture at Chelsea's wedding. Sooo pretty!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete