May 19, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!!!





AWESOME: this song be Natasha Bedingfield... LOVE IT!








HAPPY


Natasha Bedingfield




Ooh... Oooooohhh.Landlords Knocking at my door cussing me out

Got laid off my job the night before
Can't figure how I'm gonna fix tomorrow away

If today's still a mess

Can u tell me what's the point man,It all seems meaningless

I wish that I could step away and breathe

This world's trying to swallow me

Clear away the clouds inside my head

Someone just tell me

That it's ok now


What are you worried about

Got my dreams, got my life, got my love

Got my friends got the sunshine above

Why am I making this hard on myself

When there's so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy


People lie, people hide, people cry, people fight

And they don't know why

If fear is all that we should fear

Then what are we so afraid of

Cause fear is only in our heads

Someone please say

Any day I'll go bad thinking bad

Everyone is against me and the world wants to fight me

Preparing to battle an enemy unseen
During my stressing I'm blinded to the lesson

That could be a blessing if Id be confessing that the enemy

I'm trying to beat is hiding inside of me

But it's ok now... what are you worrying about

Keep your grind on girl... it's your love, it's your world...



AWESOME: tomorrow is THE DAY! I get to meet the SKINNY GIRL herself!


Mrs. Bethenny Frankel!!!!!!!!




AWKWARD: the smart car convertible I pulled up to the other day... it was weird.




AWESOME: this happy girl


AWESOME: the MASSIVE glass of wine Chandler gave me the other night... now that's a good hubby!



AWESOME: just plain awesome









AWESOME: the tan lines I have accumulated this week after running every day! I love that!




1 comment:

  1. YAY for getting tan from running :) I love when that happens!

    ReplyDelete