May 3, 2011

ATTENTION! ONLINE ONLY Scentsy Party!!!

Hey! I am hosting an ONLINE ONLY Scentsy Party! What is better than online shopping!? And I do not know anyone that owns Scentsy and doesn't LOVE it!


Chicest & easiest way for your home to smell great!



You break off a couple of the scent blocks and put them in the warmer and you are minutes away from your home smelling GREAT! There are TONS of scents to choose from!





There are also TONS of warmers to choose from and now they have Plug-Ins and room sprays as well. They even have a little something for when you travel! We all know that some hotel rooms don't always smell the greatest!






You should really go check it out!




Read what Leslee, a lead consultant and friend has to say:


Let me first say that Scentsy is a wonderful product that I've been using in my home and office for the past 2 years. I love that when I get home from a long day at work that I walk into a my home that smells good and inviting. I'm constantly getting compliments on how well the house smells. Not only do I utilize the regular size warmers in my house but we also use the plug-ins, that double as a night-light for my 2 children. My daughter loves helping me choose which scent to use and doesn't have a problem expressing her dislikes to some particular scents. :-)
Please take a look through the online catalog and once you've made your decision you can proceed with your order online. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email. With a wide variety of warmers and over 80 fragrances, I'm confident that you will find 1 or more that will fit within your decor.

Thanks!
Leslee Cox



All you have to do if you want to shop is click here and below Leslee's picture is the link to shop at my ONLINE ONLY Scentsy Party!






1 comment:

  1. girl!!! i saw you have a maltese! We have a maltipoo that is barely 4 pounds! arent they the sweetest?!?!? thanks for your sweet words!!!! hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete