April 25, 2011

Stuff... Miscellaneous Monday Numero Dos!

(Via)

Cool plate that I found today while perusing the internet! This might be fun and helpful while trying to make sure Channing is getting what she needs… She LOVES fruit and veggies for the most part but I am not having great luck with protein in the meat form. Any suggestions from the mommas out there? What about fish? The pedi said she could have it but I haven’t given it to her yet. Any suggestions on what to start with?

I want to take Channing to the Fort Worth Zoo before it gets TOO HOT!!

YUMMY

A sunscreen that can be reapplied while you are wet… straight from the pool or in the middle of a long run! Important to me now that I care about my skin. I LOVE the sun and the pool so this will be great!

ITALIAN CHICKEN

2-3 chicken breast cut up into nuggets

1 cup finely crushed saltines (put in large Ziploc and crush with rolling pin or wine bottle will work if you don’t have that!!)

1 cup parmesan

1-2 packages of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix

Melted butter

*use more of each if you are using a lot of chicken

Directions:

Dip chicken into butter a few nuggets at a time

Put in cracker mixture in the zip lock and shake shake shake

Put on to baking pan or baking dish… continue until the nuggets run out

Cook on 425 for 20-25 minutes… I like mine a little crispier on top… you could just do 20 mins if you’d like!

ENJOY!!!

(Via)

This AWESOME Etsy shop Dressing On The Side. Really CUTE shirts!

Love ALL of her stuff @ LeeLaLa on etsy! This one especially!

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to try those milano melts, they look sinful. And Lee La La LOVES you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for Channing, maybe try tofu. J loved it even as a little one, and you can either cube it and warm it in the micro, or bake, or saute it. You can marinade it first, if she likes that, in some broth or a little soy sauce. Super good protein!

    ReplyDelete