March 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

The weekend in pictures... Unfortunately I didn't take pictures at the shower on Saturday night, but I am hoping to grab a few from Lexi so I can post them!!


The girls before the Stoney concert... notice Shelby's baby bump? It is too cute!


Random lady behind the bar at the meet and greet


It was so weird but Justin Bieber was there

The girls and Stoney... we didn't know what to say so we just said 'Hey' haha

Ya, he signed my meet and greet pass!


Hanging out before the concert


Made Chandler and Bryson pose with the Bieb's


The girls again


Hung out with these guys!






The stage and Stoney singing!


Sunday night Chandler and I enjoyed this

Channing didn't sleep great last night and slept the whole way to school! Happy Monday!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: