March 3, 2011

5 Things I Can't Live Without...

So over at Chronicles of Neely she listed 5 things she can't live without. She tagged everyone so I thought I would do it!
1. The first and second are two fold... I couldn't live without my FAMILY and running. But it was a list of 5 so I am combining a few :) My family is certainly my rock and I would give my life for them! They are my life and my love and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them! Running is a passion. I haven't been able to do it much lately and I hate that but the good weather is coming and Channing loves BOB so we will be out and running soon!! It is a little 'me' time and makes me feel accomplished and puts me in a great mood!


2. Channing Layne Balch... She is my world! She brings such joy and life to our family. A blessing from above for sure!

3. Burt's Bees ORIGINAL lip balm. It is PERFECTION! I love the mintiness! I have it with me at all times!!


4. Moroccan Oil... you need to try it and you will love it. It was sent down from above hahaha!



5. iPhone... It is my lifeline to it all. I try not to be obsessed with it but it can do everything! I can even blog from it! And 'heytell' is the BEST app! Thanks Shelby for introducing me... oh how I love it!










2 comments: