March 8, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!!





Top 2 Things you've learned about relationships

1. That I need to ALWAYS strive to treat people (family, husband, friends, co-workers, random peeps on the street) the way I would like to be treated. Too often I think I let stress etc get in the way of my attitude towards others when it may have nothing to do with them. I have to work on this daily but I really do try to practice this rule!




2. This is a funny picture but compromise is essential in making relationships work. It is a thing you must learn. Not everything goes the way you think it should go. Do I always want to compromise? NO, but I try my best. It is something I have to continue to work on for sure!








1 comment:

  1. My mom always stressed the golden rule growing up and I try so hard to do that!

    ReplyDelete