March 19, 2011

Skinny Girl Margarita... A Review!


Meet Bethenny Frankel... The creator of Skinny Girl Margarita's! She was on 'The Real Housewives of NYC' and has written several books and cook books. She focuses on all natural good for you ingredients and has made a great living for herself! Whether you like reality TV or not... I think her books and the drink below is worth a try!



Oh my goodness! I totally scheduled the earlier post about this FAB little drink and it posted without me finishing it. Oopsy daisy! So, here it goes!

I really liked it A LOT! I am not a huge fan of liquor or sweet drinks so I was wondering how I would like this. I do enjoy a margarita here and there with Mexican food and I do like beer-rita's so I decided this might be worth trying. Not to mention I love me some Bethenny and I LOVE her show! She won me over on the RHWONY but her own spin off takes the cake!




It is all natural, lime juice, pure agave tequila and agave nectar mixed all together in one package.


It was PERFECT! Refreshing, not too sweet, light and cool! If you like sweeter margaritas or swirls you may not like this, but for me it was a GREAT margarita!


Perfect for a Friday afternoon on the back porch with the hubby and the girl.... who had her sippy cup!


I would TOTALLY recommend this to anyone looking for a light refreshing drink on a warm day!

Go get some and enjoy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. YOu are the cutest thing ever. Can I PLEASE come over for a margarita? These skinny's are SO popular in CALI! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it several months ago and liked it to. I am not a big drinker so I kind like that is a light drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy can't wait try it in August!

    ReplyDelete