November 4, 2011

Trending Topics... What I'm Loving Friday

These are GREAT... NOW just need to get some for ME!







CUTE leggings...




Source: lulus.com via Kelsey on Pinterest




OK I want this BAD... Looked it up and called a few salons in Dallas that are listed as selling it


and NONE of them had it... If you know where I can find it please let me know.






I mean this jumpsuit is GREAT.... I need it :)






And while we are at it PLEASE send this top to me as well... Dont worry I have pants that would


go great with it!






I think this would look great for a day at the office....






I KNOW I KNOW ... I have posted this already but I can't find it ANYWHERE.... If you know


where I could find it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!






I think the is PERFECT for all of my makeup!






This is just for fun... what is NOT TO LOVE about this pic!






Happy Friday Peeps! Have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

  1. ALL these photos are making me smile :) Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete