November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday


This time of year everyone starts talking about being thankful and what they are thankful for! I decided I needed to reflect a bit more in my everyday life on what/who I am thankful for. I don't think that I do that enough.

Thankful for Channing's Breen & PopPop (my mom and dad) and for my brothers also. My family is pretty awesome and I am SO thankful to call them mine!




Thankful for Channing's Grammie & Poppa Scott and Uncle Ty... I couldnt be more thankful for these in-laws. I just LOVE Chandler's side of the family so much. I think it is pretty rare to get along so well with in-laws but this awesome family makes it easy!





SO SO SO thankful for Chandler. Ive realized I don't tell him this enough. I mean he's cute, has a great laugh, is a great dad and even cooks!! What more could a girl ask for?


And SO THANKFUL for this girl. Wow, God really knew what he was doing when he created this Angel. And we feel so lucky that He chose us to be her parents. Apparently, although she looks like her Daddy she acts like her Momma.... makes me appreciate my parents even more haha... but really this little spit fire is the BEST THING EVER!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: