February 10, 2011

What The Heck...

Is going on with my child? After the weeks of sickness she is back to her old self!!! She is happy and playful and loving BUT there is one thing that isn't back... a full nights sleep. She slept all night Sunday night and then from then on out she has been waking up in the middle of the night wide awake and will toss and turn if I put her in bed with me (usually she would just almost instantly pass out with me) and then she will just randomly sit up and look around. Its NUTS I tell ya!

I am beginning to really think that it is teething. I have felt a knot or two on top and I am wondering if they are starting to try and make their debut in the mouth-o-Channing. Yes, I do Tylenol... teething tablets (new ones not the recalled ones)... teething drops....gripe water...baby orajel...etc etc but it doesn't seem to be working. HELP.... any other suggestions from the other mommas out there? I try to let her cry it out but I stuck to it once and she made her self so upset she threw up and that's not fun! Also, if she is hurting I don't want to let her cry it out.


Oh goodness.... what to do what to do!?

No comments:

Post a Comment