February 16, 2011

Almost There...

Almost to the weekend that is! My boss joked around that we had to work a full five days this week since the weather is nice and said it would be the longest week ever. Well, he was right! It feels like this week is dragging. In other news Channing has been so cute when we let her play by herself. Last night I was cleaning the kitchen and getting things ready for today and Chandler was on the phone and she just played with her toys and it was so fun to watch. She has started to pick up her baby doll (it is a Baby Alive that a friend gave her that creeps us out and scares her but when we turned it off she loved it!) and give it kisses. It is the cutest thing I ever did see.





This was the other morning when I went to go wake her up. Our little Maltese always follows me in there and Channing has started looking for her over the rail of her crib. I thought it was cute!

HAHAHAHA this on the other hand isn't as cute but does make me laugh a little. This morning she woke up at 5:30 am and was happy to be awake and have a bottle. Then she got very tired and became a fussy fussy girl. I really wanted to get a picture of her in this cute outfit and she was SO SAD that I took her picture. She'll appreciate it one day I am sure!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment