September 20, 2012

Stuff!

In a whirlwind this week we moved Channing's old armoire to our kitchen as a 'China Cabinet' to make room for her new big girl furniture that we are picking up on Sunday to have refinished! We took the leaf out in the table and made it square and I am loving the new set up!


I loved this picture from my doll face yesterday before school... She is my FAVE!


It was also Fallishly (a word?) chilly yesterday morning and I broke out a sweater! YAY!


Chandler's Family business is celebrating 25 years tonight and this is a preview of my dress....

Wait until you you see the back... I love it!
The brand is 'Something Navy'


Channing enjoying some Fresh Beat Band on the way home from CCDC yesterday with Pinkalicious and Oreos... Now thats the good life!


And since I am sure you wanted to know what Channing is wearing tonight... here is a sneak peak of her outfit... pairing it with orange jellies with a pink jelly bow! FAB!


His & Hers drinks last night


If you can read the labels... I found the TRICECTA of coffee creamers yesterday at Target!
Pecan Praline
Salted Caramel Mocha
Pumpkin Pie Spice



My coffee this morning with Pecan Praline up in that mug!!

I got a little e-mail news from H&M that made me very happy this morning!! Look at the jewelry!!


And without further adieu...
The self timer #OOTD pictures! 


A little conservative on top to impress some peeps coming in the office today


But you know I LOVE  my leopard print... and water haha!

  • Sweater Forever 21
  • Dress H & M
  • Shoes LAMB
  • Bracelet Target
  • Earrings Vintage Thrift Find


Happy Thursday Dolls!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment