October 24, 2011

Micellaneous Monday

Today starts Channing's 'week of halloween wear'! I didn't have time this morning to take her


Monday picture (shocking I know) but I will take it when we get home from work/school. It


won't be as good because she usually has rubbed food in her hair and looks all crazy from playing


on the playground but I will take it anyhow.



Not that many peeps out there care but I made pumpkin turkey chili last night via Heather


Bakes blog and it was super yummsies. I meant to take a picture but we ate after Channing went


to bed so I was so hungry I just ate away without taking the pic... oh well. Tonight I think I


am going to make the chicken taquitos that she posted about... I think I have everything for


them and they sound so good!



And now for more random Monday musings...



*I want to try this with my hair... LOVE it...The style!






*This is a SUPER fab bathroom






*Love this print... it will be in my kitchen soon!




Source: etsy.com via Kelsey on Pinterest




*These just make me giggle.... something about them I love!




Source: etsy.com via Kelsey on Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment