September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Wrap Up...Via iPhone Pics

*started Friday night with a glass of wine after Channing went to bed before the guy came by that is building our new patio cover woop woop!




*Saturday morning brought COLEGE GAME DAY & College Football!







*Channing started shopping in my closet! How cute is that?!


*Chandler pushed her down the street with a broom!



*I made Pizza Bites via Pinterest!




*AND they were yummy!


*I also made homemade crockpot applesauce!



*DELISH




*I met an old friends new baby Cooper!


*We enjoyed some patio time as a family!



*After a VERY rough time going to bed Monday night... Channing looked refreshed this morning!




*It was also 60 something degress this morning



*I drove with my roof open ALL the way in my car! OHHH FALLLL I LOVE YOU!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: