November 1, 2012

OH.MY.STARS




If you know me... you know I LOVE FALL! In Dallas we rarely have what you might call seasons but this past weekend we had the PERFECT fall weather.
 


 
I received the 'Oh My Stars' poncho from Kiki La Rue and thought it was the perfect time to wear it in the perfect weather.

 
I cannot say enough about the quality of this piece. It is SUPER soft because it is an angora blend.
You can feel the quality but at the same time it is not too heavy. The perfect accessory for our Texas weather.

 
It is also a very versatile piece. You can dress it up or dress it down. I dressed it up a little with faux leather leggings and what I like to call 'statement' booties but I think you could just as easily dress it down with some skinny jeans rolled up with some pointed heels or casual booties.

 
OBVI it was a windy day and I loved the way the poncho flows too!
So easy to wear!

 
 
Please don't mind my awkward hand... I am a wannabe model!

Poncho:c/o Kiki La Rue/Faux Leather Leggings: Kardashian Kollection for Sears/ Booties: Sole Society/Necklace: Vintage/Sunnies: Vintage Thrifted
 
 
 
 
Also I should mention that Becka at Kiki La Rue is FABULOUS! She runs an amazing boutique and her customer service is BEYOND. She has some of the cutest stuff around as you can see in this post or on her website. And her prices are the best around and if for some CRAZY reason they aren't she will match the price (policy here). I am telling you that service like this is hard to come by these days. Not to mention Kiki La Rue items are mailed in bright fuchsia packages and if that doesn't make you smile then something must be wrong with you. Like Kiki La Rue's FB page and follow KKLR on IG too! You will thank me later! Please tell her I sent you.
 
XO XO
 
To check out Kiki La Rue:
IG: shopkikilarue
 

4 comments:

  1. i am dying. i looked at all of the pics first and said OHMYGOSH! She is so outa control with her fabulousness! hahahaha! You crack me up. Im STILL smiling!! hahahahah. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! And LOVE the photos :) An outfit post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete