November 7, 2012

Oh. My. Goodness

 
OMG I just had a friend ask if I ever blogged anymore. I don't know why but this week has felt CRAZY. There has been a lot of stuff going on. Just busy stuff.
 
One important MAJOR thing is that yesterday was my hubby's birthday! We celebrated at dinner with our families and it was so great and I think he had a great birthday! Of course I took the camera and didnt take any pictures.... again... what is wrong with me?!
 
 
 
This is my doll face the other morning before school. LOVE!
Also, one reason I think this week is extra crazy smushed in all in a few days is because we are heading to Houston tomorrow for Chandler to do some work and Channing and I are going to tag along to visit some friends and family!
 
 
Last Saturday Channing and I had to stop by Petco and we looked at all the cool 'fishies'.
 
 
I also randomly stopped at Sprouts and found this juice for Channing. I REALLY try to not keep juice at our house and just make it more of a treat thing but this I am ok with... she likes it too!
 
 
Play time in the pretty weather
 
 
This my friends was a pinterest recipe. It was amazing...
Kale, Apple, Bacon Sautee.... YUMMY
 
 
 
 
And I will leave this post with this face... SMILE today! Everything is going to be OK.
 
God is always in control and we have to believe that and move on. Be careful what words you use towards other peoples opinions. You cannot take mean words back.
 
Treat others like you would like to be treated no matter what.
Happy Wednesday!
 
XO dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment