WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
Well friends... we have FINALLY made it! I felt like this week was DRAGGING on.
I am SO happy that it is the freakin weekend!
No GREAT pic of my outfit today but here is what I posted on IG.
Sweater: ASOS/ Button Up: Banana Republic (old)/ Snow Leopard Shorts: Forever 21/ Shoes: Merona via TARJAY
My vintage earrings.... close up!
Our SWEET DOLLFACE this morning!!
- Been craving cranberry salsa lately... I've decided to make it for T Giving! Recipe here!
- Getting my hair trimmed today... decided against ombre because I realized that Kyle Richards would probably never taint her hair like that and she is my hair idol!
- I've decided I am going to try some sequin pants... Keep and eye out on my Thanksgiving photos hahaha!
- I have an exciting review and giveaway coming up on the blog next week! You won't want to miss it! TRUTH
- I am hosting an Online Vintage Couture party starting on BLACK FRIDAY! Keep an eye out for ALL the deets.
- I need to have a REALLY good run this weekend... it is good for the soul!
- Excited about the Turkey Trot next week... FIRST year we are taking Channing and running it together!
- Check out this AMAZING giveaway at Veronika's Kandy Koated Dreams!
- I saw this lady at Target the other day with that Chex Mix that looks like 'puppy chow' and I resisted the temptaion to get it.... but I can no longer resist... I cannot get it out of my head! NEED.TO.GET.IT.NOW!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone