*I made a really good pasta salad the other night that was our main course.
- whole wheat penne pasta
- crumbled feta
- fresh spinach
- cut cherry tomatoes
- toss with aged balsamic dressing (I used Target Archer Farms brand)
Easy and SO good and refreshing for a lighter summer pasta dinner
* Loving this dress.... In fact it WILL be mine VERY soon.
* Just started reading THIS blog... Chandler's cousin Lexi loves her blog and introduced me to it... LOVE reading about her runs and I wouldn't mind having this shirt either! She posted today about some workout tanks from Costco... My kind of girl!
*Love this print from GroopDealz.... of course I want the TX one.... DOY
* Channing has had a nasty sounding cough this week here and there... not fun for the rents... we worry about our sweet girl... but Grandma's old cough medicine seems to help... I mean just cough medicine... Grandma's stuff is for Chandler and I.
*WHAT THE HECK is up with the HEAT... Runs this week have been TERRIBLE... I know I have always lived in TX and should be used to the heat... I guess I am used to it but lets be honest here.... 110 degrees is hot and when you want to run outside for more than 1.5 miles. My body doesn't fully function on 5 am runs and I am growing TIRED of the treadmill.... BOO! Looks like an elliptical day for me...
*I can't wait for my new Erin Condren planner to come in... I think it ships sometime next week! EEK!
*Our beloved Delonghi Coffee maker's front door wouldn't stay shut so I jumped through one million bazillion loops to get them to replace it! They had me cut the cord and send it in with all this other information... BUT... in 5-7 business days we will be getting a new one! YAY! Also thankful our KEURIG still works wonderfully and we have something to use while we wait... one must not be without coffee at 5am you see!
* LOVING this mascara.... It is so awesome... my new FAVE for sure!
I guess that is all for this Mid-Week post.... No picture of my whiney hiney this morning... She wasn't feeling the pictures... actually she really wasn't even feeling me changing her out of her PJ's and a fit ensued. Sorry but PJ's aren't part of her school wardrobe. She was better by the time we got to school... It sometimes is hard being 2... I can imagine!
Have a good Wednesday!