June 18, 2012

We LOVE Sonicare!





The patented dynamic cleaning action of a Sonicare electric toothbrush drives fluid deep between the teeth and along the gum line, for a difference you can see and feel. It's no wonder that our oral care technology is backed by more than 175 clinical and laboratory studies worldwide.

I thought I would take a second to review the Children's Sonicare Toothbrush. Channing was given one at Christmas and we really like it. Chandler and I have used Sonicare's for a long time and love them and haven't been disappointed in the Children's one either! 

Channing can use it herself and then I always try to hit the high spots when she is done! It beeps every little bit and then when its done it makes a cool beeping sound. She laughs every time it beeps and thinks the way it vibrates is funny too because it tickles her mouth. 

All in all I love it. Mostly because on those days it is a fight to brush teeth and you only get a few seconds to try and clean your child's teeth I feel like the Sonicare gets the teeth cleaner than a regular brush! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment