June 11, 2012

Mandalynn!




I am SO excited to tell you guys about Mandalynn! I have been eyeing their swimsuits for a LONG time and was so excited when Amanda the owner and designer sent me one! I actually won a Facebook contest and couldn't wait to review it! 

The one they sent me is The Britt in purple! The color was even deeper and prettier in person. I got a size small and I love how it fits! 


The fabric is SO great and very high quality! 


They have SO many great styles and prints right now! The Aztec print is just amazing. You can buy straight from their site or from a few other online stores! Let me tell you... you will not be disappointed in their suits. If you want something cute trendy and a little different than every other swimsuit out there Mandalynn should be your go to!

I have to say that their customer service is also first class. Every time I have e-mailed them a question they have responded within the same day! When they said they were shipping my suit it came just a few days later...let me tell you... you will LOVE them!


You guy should also check them out on Facebook and tell them I sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment