June 20, 2012

#OOTD


These were pics from this morning and last night at bath time! I know I am her mom but she is ADORABLE!



THIS is my outfit today! I LOVE my new pleated hi-low maxi! I think the brand is Velvet Heart. 

Hope you guys have had a wonderful week. For those of you that aren't moms or preggo you may want to stop reading now because you probably don't care BUT Channing has been telling me 'Tee Tee Potty'! several times lately and I ask her if she wants to go and she yells YES while running to the potty and then goes! This girl may potty train herself! HECK yes!


Below are some thing I have been LOVING on Pinterest! Do you follow me? You SHOULD!!!








Source: via Kelsey on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Kelsey on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment