June 13, 2012

Sum Sum Summa Time







Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open because the closet is in our bathroom… I always close Channings.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out…

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Well not really but if guilty by association counts…. YES

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes…. A LOT

. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes, sometimes…. I am trying to be better about using them… It is time consuming and it is hard right now.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Probably bees… I am not allergic so I think it would hurt but I’d probably be ok… A BEAR NO WAY!

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes
Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Sometimes

What is your Song of the week?
Well, lets see… Channing has been watching Fresh Beat Band and I can’t get their opening and closing song out of my head… I know I’m cool…. but other than that I am loving me some Whiz Khalifa right now.

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure… I always say, if you act like you are supposed to be wearing it people think you are… be confident!

Do you still watch cartoons?
I guess if you consider Backyardigans and Olivia cartoons then yes, with Channing.

What do you drink with dinner?
Usually water… I don’t drink cokes… I LOVE WINE too!

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Hummm I don’t eat them a lot… but ketchup or if we are at Chick Fil A then Buffalo sauce… YUMMY!

I got this from my blog friend Bouffee Bambini check her out!





No comments:

Post a Comment