December 28, 2012

New House Decor Inspiration!

LOVE this Chalkboard for a entryway!
Putting all of our canvases in one area!
I need to find some antlers... anyone want to give me any??
Source: bre.ad via Kelsey on Pinterest
This would just be a DREAM
Love the idea of whiskey decanters as lights!
Another dream another dream!
LOVE LOVE LOVE old doors replacing standard ones!
Love two curtains... feels more LUXE!
Source: decorpad.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
I will be doing this type of gallery wall somewhere...
Paint or replacing the pantry door!?!
Love the old door again!
Love the idea of hanging frames I already have in this sort of pattern!
Nope... we haven't sold our house yet and nope we haven't bought one yet but I am LOVING these ideas!
 
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love that shower curtain!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chalkboard and photo collages...oh and the doors. Great collection!

    ReplyDelete