December 29, 2012

2012 A Year In Review... January thru April...





I thought I would do a year in review! This installment includes January thru April!
 
I hope you guys enjoy!
 
XO

January

  • My Great Aunt Turned 90

  • Channing got cuter


February
  • I continued to drink Champs from a can!


  • Courtney was the BEST crazy girl ever on the Bachelor


  • Celebrated Valentines Day


  • Channing becam obsessed with stickers


  • Cuddled a lot with my girl!


  • Started attempting the Sock Bun



March
  • Started March off with a case of Pink Eye :(


  • Chandler went out of town... then came back and this happened


  • Tried Hypnotic Donuts for the first time!


  • Channing really starts to love playing with my vanity!


  • Channing turned 2 and modeled ALL her presents!

  • Channing gives a Wet Willy and it was caught on camera!



  • My obsession with wanting Chickens began


April
  • Cousin Judah and my brother Cody came to visit!

  • Easter came and we celebrated with BOTH families!
 
  • Channing modeled her new swimsuit!
 
  • We bought a ROOMBA!!!!
 
  • Got a visit from our FAVE Abilene peeps!
  • I read one of my FAVE books of all time!
 
  • My cousin and her kiddos came to visit and we all went to the Zoo!
 
 
And that concludes January thru April!
 
Next installment coming SOON!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment