August 27, 2012

Houston & Firsts!


This weekend I went to Houston to visit some sweet friends! I stayed with my friend Danielle and after finishing up at her new school where she is a first grade teacher we started off our Friday evening right with a Rose wine on her patio!

These are a alittle out of order but we went back for brunch Saturday where we had gone for dinner the night before. If you live in or visit Houston BRC Pub is so awesome. The food and drinks are amazing!


The decor is really cool too!


The Nacho Mac n Cheese.... no words


Looky what I found at Central Market!!


A quick stop at Pub Fiction Saturday afternoon!


What do you do when you don't have a blender and want to make frozen Mango Beer-ritas!?
You make them like we did below....


TASTY!


In the last Runners World issue they interviewed Ziggy Marley and this was my FAVE qoute...
I feel the same....


Danielle knows how to grill! 








This was Friday night Me.Danielle.Ife
BRC Pub


When I got home Channing ran up to me out front and said come here Momma look at my new bed.... this is what I found.... Chandler converted her crib.... wow.... where'd my baby go? :(


Wearing Momma's wedding earrings. DIVA!





She yelled at me to come into her room and got that blanket out and said 'I want to be HERO' I was confused until I figured out what she meant... then she said 'in the backyard..' OK thats a new one :)





This morning she was NOT having pictures before school! She is in a new class today called 2a!
She loves the teacher and thankfully knew her already... Drop off was hard... She cried but I heard later from another mom that she was SO happy when they saw her!


Her very own first cubby! There was A LOT going on and hard to keep her attention for a pic!


'Let me tell ya bout my BEST friend...'


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I live in Houston and BRC is one of my favorite restaurants in Houston!! So glad you loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete