August 29, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

*We had a garage sale Saturday morning so my mom, Channing's Breen, came and took her to breakfast and to do some shopping while we sat outside trying to sell our stuff. She pooped out and I just thought this was the cutest picture!




*We thought we would take Channing to the pool after breakfast Sunday morning but the pool didn't open until 10am and she was sticky from her pancake's but wanted to keep her swimsuit on... so she settled for the tub!


*Yesterday I was doing some laundry and Channing's bibs were in there. She insisted on her Dad putting all her bibs on her and I snapped these pictures.... she was whining about something but we couldn't take her too seriously walking around with 4 bibs on...she literally kept them on and wouldnt let us take them off for about 2 hours.







*While I was cooking dinner she took a little rest on Benz's brand new bed! It was pretty cute.



*This morning she woke up at about 4:45 am crying and I rocked her and she slept until I needed to go wake her up. It took about 10 minutes for her to actually want to get up and have me get her out of her bed. I bet she would have slept until 7:30 or 8... of course on a week day.



*I took her plug out to try to get her to smile and she even had one in her other hand and it upset her...




*So I gave it back! To early to upset that sweet girl!






*And she is off to school! Happy Monday!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment