August 9, 2011

Piggies & Leggings & Gold Sneakers OH MY!

LOVE this girl! She is really getting a BIG personality lately and it just makes it that much more fun and lets be honest... Challenging sometimes... but I wouldn't have it any other way! She can't help that she is AWESOME!










I colored my hair last night. It is a little darker than I anticpated BUT I am embracing it! Really no other choice, but I am thinking it is Bethenny and Kyle Richards hair color and I love them! It is really dark chocolate brown... Love it!



My sleepy girl before we got to school this morning. I guess waking up at 5:15 AM will make you sleepy. At least she slept great last night!







Last but not least... Swell Swag is hosting a giveaway to Shop Kempt! A $50 credit!


Go check it out to enter!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Those little sneakers are too.die.for cute! I'm loving your hair color, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete