May 19, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise? I guess all of them are unexpected or they wouldn't be surprises huh?! I am not sure which kind is my fave but may have to do with traveling or something like that!




2. Flowers or Chocolate? Chocolate... I love flowers but not usually for a special occasion. They die too fast and makes me sad. SO anything SEA SALT CARAMEL including Chocolate is fine!



 
3. What is your favorite summertime activity? Sitting outside on our patio or someone's patio with some white wine and my husband and Channing... low key family time.

It would be ideal if it were in NAPA....


4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer? TBD

5. Favorite Summer Holiday? MY birthday... what? You don't think that's a holiday? Think again my friends... We celebrate it the whole Month of July!!

If you were wondering THIS cake would be appropriate for my 30th:
 
 
 
or this one:
 
 



6. Dream Vacation? I really would LOVE to go to Italy and Greece... BAD like BAD BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment