May 22, 2012

You are I AM

Started off my morning with some Black Coffee in bed...




went outside to admire our beautiful backyard



set up the iPad on this headrest holder... OH MAN ITS AWESOME



She looks SO big here! She chose her pearls by herself!



OK thats enough pics momma!



After I dropped Channing off at school I was driving to work like normal and just happened to turn on KLTY the local Christian station. I haven't listened to it in a while but today something made me turn it. Mercy Me was in their studio performing songs off of their new album. The hurt and the healer collide. Well... I was listening distantly kind of lost in my own thoughts and then the radio guy asked them if he could play one of his favorite songs from the album called 'You are I AM' ... It started playing and all of the sudden something drew me in to listen. I don't know if any of you guys have ever felt like this but all of the sudden I felt like God was sitting right beside me in my car driving to work with me... Reassuring me HE IS THERE and HE NEVER LEFT and NEVER WILL. It is always easy to say you feel Him but to actually feel like He is right there with you is the most amazing feeling EVER! It was like He was rubbing my shoulder just reassuring me. It brought tears to my eyes... good tears not sad ones haha. Sometimes in all the craziness of life we get little glimpses of the awesomeness of God... Today was one of those days for me. 

I hope this was an encouragement to you. Look up the song... I couldn't find the lyrics but look up the song and listen if you want too.... it is pretty awesome. 
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment