May 14, 2012

The Mother Of All Days


Started the awesome weekend with this dude sneaking into our room at night and sleeping in our little Maltese's bed and snores right by my side of the bed.... he's so sweet but a loud sleeper!


We woke up Saturday morning after Channing slept in! It was awesome and then we took her for Donuts and she loved picking her PINK ONE! Then she and I headed to the farmers market and got fresh eggs and a few other things and then shopped a little!




That is the new purse I bought myself... She LOVED it and even said 'that cuuuttte' love my little fashionista!



She woke up in a FAB mood Sunday morning and told me Happy MODDER Day!

Melt my heart why don't ya! She also made me the cutest pot holder at school for me. I am pretty proud of it and so was she!


We had both sets of parents over for brunch!
My rents... Breen and PopPop












ALL the mothers and our sweet girl! Grammie. Me. Breen & Channing of course!



Silly girl on the slide!


We are running a 6 mile race this coming Saturday and I am making this Friday night before the race! It just looked so good as I flipped through a cookbook!

Our friends are bringing salad and bread YUMMMY!



Just thought it was SO pretty... God is AMAZING in all sorts of ways I tell ya!



Playing with her baby... a new obsession.... LOVE IT



Nice wine to end a perfect day!




Bentley and I this morning



My sweet girl first thing this morning! Could cuddle her all day!



My new leopard loafers from my rents... Happy Mothers Day to all...

Chandler and I pretty much have the BEST Mom's ever! Man I really hope I can the the kind of mom they were and are to us to sweet Channing Layne... We are lucky kiddos!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment