October 7, 2013

Hunter

Finally a reason to wear my beloved Hunter boots this weekend!
 
It was rainy and cold all day Saturday so of course I needed to wear them to Channing's soccer game and then to LH Octoberfest.
 
So exciting to have some actual Fall weather this weekend. Sadly, thought when we went to take Channing home so we could go back to the Old 97's concert it started pouring and that was a wash... literally boo!



We also ran to Calloways Saturday morning and they had this whole pumpkin set up and were letting kiddos decorate one for free. Then of course we looked over and Channing had 'picked' 5 other pumpkins we needed to paint at home. It was really fun though because it was cool enough to do it outside! What you don't decorate fall with pink? 





Calloways photo op! Funny face!


Just a little Saturday morning swinging!



Oh and did I mention we played Doll House at 7am?
 
I sure do love hearing... 'Mommy, shhhh, you wanna come play in my room with me'?
 
How can you say no to that sweet face!?
 





In other news... Channing fell out of her bed last night... poor girl was probably scared to death and so was I! That'll wake you up! Rails back on the bed I guess?? She was def ok but it scared us all pretty good!
 

M- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment