June 4, 2013

Catch Up

Goodness... Lots of phone pics to share!
 
Last Wednesday or Thursday it was raining and Channing and I sat out on the front porch to enjoy it until it got all crazy and started blowing rain on us... out!


She did this SWEET ninja kick move right when I was trying to take our picture

 
 
Selfie Queen



Late night Friday evening snuggles watching Max & Ruby!


And again...


Our friends Nick & Danielle came in town to look for houses again and to pick up Danielle's new car so we took it out for a spin while Channing napped and happened to wind up at The Lake House for a drink! Ahhhh!


Yesterday I DID NOT feel like running but I did and accidentally ran longer than I had planned! And felt great afterwards... thank goodness because Channing is really not wanting to go to bed lately and I think it is because it is SO LIGHT outside at 8:30 still and she should be going to bed around 7:30... believe me she is a PILL in the mornings when she goes to bed late... awesome. 


I made shredded Brussels Sprouts and Chicken Sausage with Laughing Cow cheese and it was SO good! Thanks Heather for posting this... I finally tried it... holy cow it stinks your house up though.... but well worth it. 


Refusing bed and catching up on Real Housewives with me...


Her attempt at the 'hey, mom, aren't I so cute even though I should've been in bed over and hour ago' face! Worked...


We've been making smoothies this week with the Bullet. Yummy!
 
Kale strawberries raspberries blueberries blackberries banana and frozen peaches with some coconut water!

 
That's all for now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment