July 7, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!!




Jill over at the Sweet Diva awarded me 'The Versatile Blogger' award!! YA HOOO! Thanks so much Jill! How awesome is that!!



The rules of the award are:
Thank the giver.
Tell seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen bloggers with the award.





I hate going to the bank
I love shell fish but HATE other fish
I have a glass of water by my bed every night


I don't mind doing laundry but loath putting it away
Love being tan but won't tan in a tanning bed anymore
Love to run
I am a morning person but please don't talk to me for a while... I might be mean to you!




Passing along the ♥bloggy love♥ and the award to:

EVERYONE ON MY SIDEBAR... I READ ALL OF THEM EVERYDAY!
READY SET GO!!


1 comment:

  1. #4 ~ sorting/putting away the socks are the WORST! I'm considering getting rid of all of them and making my family go sock-less!

    #7 ~ me, too.....give me an hour and a cup of coffee. Must have both....or else! ;)

    ReplyDelete