July 6, 2011

Blog Award!!








Heck yes!!! Samantha over at Moody Mama, That Boy & Punkin Britches nominated me for my first blog award!! Thank you so much Samantha!! How exciting is this!!!She nominated me a while ago but this is the first time I have been able to make BLOGGER work so I could post about it!








Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell us something about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Let them know you awarded them!




Something about myself: Lets see...I really want RED skinny jeans. Love salt, I am the only girl of my siblings and the middle child, hate going to the bank getting gas and putting away laundry. Have a glass of water by my bed EVERY night!
Now I nominate:


Thank you again for this awesome award!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment