December 3, 2009

A Carrot?!

21 Weeks!


Your pregnancy: 21 weeks:


How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.
Updates:
I am certainly feeling little Channing girl move a lot. I am starting to realize when she is most awake and when she is sleeping! She is sleeping at the same time I am right now so I am trying to enjoy that! I know it won't last forever. She seems to LOVE hot chocolate because she moves and moves around after I drink a cup! She seems to favor the right side of my growing belly and that has started to make this mom a little uncomfortable in the rib area on my right side. At night I have been waking up with horrible hip pain and have started sleeping with a pillow in between my knees to try to alleviate that discomfort. It helps a little bit so I am sleeping a little better! Other than that I am really feeling great. My belly seems to be growing which means Channing is growing away in there!
In other news... My mom came to help me paint the nursery last night while Chan was out of town at a business conference. We got the whole room done and it looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see everything come together. I will post a few 'sneak peeks' of the progress very soon! I will also post another belly shot probably tomorrow... when Chandler is back and can help me take the 'usual' picture!
We have a lot to look forward to this weekend: the Symphony on Friday night and the Adolphus Christmas Parade on Saturday morning! It has been very chilly this week, it even snowed yesterday! We are starting to feel like it really is winter time around here! We are going to be bundling up and taking our hot chocolate to the parade! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment